Sauti’s Quarterly User Insights Report: July – September 2022
In this quarterly report, we have analysed user growth and interactions with the Sauti market and trade information platforms in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda.
2022 Q3 saw 8,434 new users access all our regional platforms. Our Kenyan platform saw the majority of growth with 7,657 new users, followed by Uganda with 493 new users.
- In Kenya, the most requested information was market prices, followed by climate information;
- In Uganda, the most requested information was climate information, followed by exchange rates;
- In Rwanda, the most requested information was market prices, followed by climate information;
- In Tanzania, the most requested information related to climate information, followed by market prices;
- Dry Maize remains the dominant market prices requested by users on all platforms
Since our Q2 2022 Report, cross-border trade from Tanzania has decreased by 11 percentage points to 10%.
For any questions on our data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.